Middleware Implementation and Operations Services
We offer expertise in implementing and operating a number of IBM middleware products, including WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere DataPower, IBM FileNet P8, WebSphere Portal, WebSphere Process Server/Business Process Manager, InfoSphere Information Server.
We provide the following services:
- Middleware architecture. We can help define the most optimal deployment and operational architecture. This includes defining cells and clusters, allocating clusters to hardware, allocating application components to clusters, defining integration mechanisms.
- Configuration management. Enterprise middleware products have numerous configuration options. We've developed a number of scripts and processes to help get rid of "configuration drift" and make sure that all your environments and installations stay in sync.
- Application deployment and application deployment automation. We have extensive experience in automating application deployment in many different environments. We've also developed a comprehensive deployment automation tool to help with this task. We can integrate our tools and procedures with the processes that you already have in place thus achieving end-to-end build-deployment automation.
- Securing WebSphere environments. We can perform security audit to make sure that your WebSphere environment configuration is sufficiently hardened. Most WebSphere installations have <security vulnerabilities that can potentially lead to serious issues. Many of these vulnerabilities, however, can be easily fixed.
- Automation of administration tasks. We have ready-to-go scripts for starting, stopping, configuration backups, log archiving and various other administration tasks. We can integrate these script with your runbook automation tools of choice, such as Rundeck, or with a build server.
- Incidents troubleshooting and resolution. We can quickly troubleshoot issues occurring in your environment using log analysis, source code analysis, debugging and other techniques. We can also enable necessary traces. Our in-depth knowledge of WebSphere and FileNet products and Java EE allows us to quickly get to the bottom of most complex issues.