Posted on 05/27/2015 , Alexander Ananiev,
We're pleased to announce that DPBuddy 3.2.2 is now available. The main feature of this release is the ability to create domains with a single command, including automatic deletion of a domain:
dpbuddy createDomain -domain domain_name -delete -maxCheckpoints 5
Other new features include:
- Full support for the latest versions of DataPower firmware, including 220.127.116.11
- copy now supports "excludes" attribute; "includes" defaults to "include all" similar to the standard Ant copy command.
- All transformations now support "verbose" attribute so you can see the list of changes performed by transformations without having to run DPBuddy/Ant in "verbose" mode.
- Support for DataPower deployment variables in the import command.
- Cleanup of the logic used by environment-specific property resolution mechanism.
- "overwriteFiles" attribute of the import command now defaults to "false" for XML import files.
The release also contains several important bug fixes.
You can download DPBuddy 3.2.2 trial from this page.